Hello. My name’s Kyle, and I help resource people.
Welcome to my site.
Whether it is through my blog, tweets, websites, or conversations, I focus on being helpful.
My blog, Standing On Giants, takes it’s life from a quote by Sir Isaac Newton,”If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”
This quote summarizes my life. I am only as great as those that have come before me.
My family, friends, mentors, and wife have all been the driving influence in my life.
My hope is the same for you. Let’s start to see farther together.
If you have a passion for challenging yourself and changing the world, this blog is for you.
I typically post two to three times a week.
To stay up-to-date on everything that’s shared on here, you might want to subscribe to my site.
- Born and raised in St. Louis, MO.
- Now live in Nashville, TN
- I am married to my best friend, Ginny.
- I Digital Marketing Manager at Sony Music/Provident.
- I have the best parents in the world (seriously).
- I have two amazing sisters and an amazing brother-in-law.
- I love every St. Louis sports team, yes even the Rams.
Content To Start With
- How Foursquare helped me give $900 to charity
- How To Get A Twitter Name Already In Use
- 11 TED Talks Every 20 Something Should Watch
- A Letter To My Mom On Her Birthday
- Why I Shouldn’t Have Gone To College
- What The First Page Of Your Blog Says About You
- Built on WordPress
- On the framework of Standard Theme
- Designed by Me
- Hosted on HostGator
- Newsletter delivered through Mailchimp
- Fueled by black coffee