Never Buy Music Again

To learn more visit rdio.com

What was the last CD you bought?

*kyle

Kyle Reed

Posts

I create websites, conversations, and ideas. Advocate for the 20 somethings. Looking to connect everyone to a mentor. I like my coffee black and my dog Jack.I currently live in Nashville and walk to a coffee shop every morning.

14 responses to Never Buy Music Again

  1. interesting concept. I will have to check it out. I’ve been awful at purchasing music over the last year or so. I’m so far behind on what’s new. The problem is while I am “connected” about 90% of my day, what about the other 10% when I’m driving? Do you stream on your cell signal in the car?

    • yes, 3g signal is what you use.

      It works great.

      And this will be a great way to hear about some new music by seeing what others are listening to in your network.

    • ALSO you can sync songs to your mobile while you’re connected to wifi, THEN when you have ZERO connection, you can still listen to those songs.

      My favorite part of Rdio (i’ve been using it for about 3 months) is the way they highlight new releases each and every tuesday. So fun to explore new music without the hassle of having to scour the interwebs.

      • yes, that is what I thought but was not confident on that. Thanks for clearing that up Adam.

        And yes, finding new music is always a bonus.

        What is the best you have found?

  2. Reeder,
    This is great. I am glad to see it works in the true North as well. Thanks man.

    Kyle Hackmann

  3. Im a big fan of Rdio…been using for over a year now and its lovely.

    One of my favorite parts about it is their decent amount of indie music they have in conjunction with big label artists.
    I know awhile ago they struck some deals with the right content partners to make that happen, and its definitely given it edge.

  4. I’ve been using it for free, but considering the subscription because I can listen at around 6 bucks a month as much as I want.

    Totally worth it.

    BTW, not sure if Screenflow has a mute option, but this is the second video i’ve watched this week from you when a beep has happend. That might just be your phone though. haha. Thanks Kyle for this amazing resource.

    • Its my email. I had the volume on so you could hear the music that is why.

      And yes, it is amazing that you can listen to all you want for 6 bucks a month

  5. Dude, love Rdio. I’ve been using it for a few months. I wrote a post on it here: http://www.davidsantistevan.com/2011/04/rdio/

    Btw, I’ve been stalking what you listen to and get some good ideas :)

    Thanks bro.

  6. Honestly, too much for me. I haven’t purchased music in years and only listen to Pandora.

    This is a solid option for those out there like yourself that love music and purchase a ton of it.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks:

  1. A Music Streaming Service Better Then Rdio? Let Me Introduce You To Spotify | kylereed.tv - July 14, 2011

    [...] Video review of Rdio found here [...]

Leave a Reply

*

Text formatting is available via select HTML.

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> 

Don't have a Gravatar? Get one!